Whole pasta with tuna, parsley, pepper and a touch of bay tree!
Follow these instructions to cook a great pasta!
- Fill up half saucepot with water and a handful of salt
- When the water is boiling add the pasta (more or less 1 cup of pasta for each person)
- Usually, after more or less 8 minutes pasta should be ready: try it to understand if it’s uncooked
- You can now drain it and if you’ve prepared separate ingredients it’s now time to add them. In this case the tuna, parsley, a bit of pepper and of course a bit of bay tree.
- Blend everything together
- To serve, place the pasta in a serving bowl.