This is just a variation of the most traditional pasta, because instead of ragù, you add really small pieces of garlic and pulp or tomatoes like in the picture.
Follow these instructions to cook a great pasta!
- Fill up half saucepot with water and a handful of salt
- When the water is boiling add the pasta (more or less 1 cup of pasta for each person)
- Usually, after more or less 8 minutes pasta should be ready: try it to understand if it’s uncooked
- You can now drain it and if you’ve prepared separate ingredients it’s now time to add them. In this case small pieces of garlic and pulp or tomatoes
- Blend everything together
- To serve, place the pasta in a serving bowl. Enjoy!